Rules and Regulations for Membership at Shamrock Virtual Airlines.
1. You must be at-least 16 years of age on day of application.
2. Own a legal copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator (FS9 and FSX), Prepar3D or X-Plane.
3. You must have a good understanding of the English language.
4. You must supply us with your correct IVAO / VATSIM pilot ID number and a valid email address. Registrations with an un-deliverable email address will simply be deleted, as Shamrock Virtual has no way of contacting applicant.
5. Should a pilot's identity fall into question at any time then we reserve the right to make our own checks to establish that pilot's true identity.
6. Pilots who are found to have supplied incorrect information in order to gain admission are liable to be dismissed without notice.
7. Upon successful registration with Shamrock Virtual Airlines, a member has 14 days to complete his/her first flight. Failure to do this will result in an automatic deletion of their account.
8. A flight must be filed every calendar month in order to remain active on our roster, otherwise submit leave of absence.
9. Accelerated Time, Pause or Slew mode is NOT permitted.
10. All accumulated proven hours from a virtual airline,are accepted at Shamrock Virtual Airlines.
11. Transfer hours will be added to your profile once your first flight report (PIREP) has been approved.
12. Members will abide by all policies stated in the Shamrock Virtual Pilot Handbook.